Thursday, May 21, 2009

Best Blow Job Quote Ever

Sex and the City is one of my all-time favourite shows. I've watched all six seasons over and over again, and I never get sick of it.
Last night I was revisiting season 3, episode 9, aptly titled Easy Come, Easy Go. In the episode, Samantha is sleeping with this guy, Adam, who has "funky tasting spunk," and eventually she refuses to give him another blow job. This, my friends, sets the scene for possibly the best quote on blow jobs ever.

Adam: C'mon, give me a little BJ! Up and down a couple of times, you're done. It's easy!

Samantha: Easy? You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement and jaw stress and suction and gag reflex. And all the while bobbing up and down, moaning, and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a "job" for nothing.

So true!

No comments:

Post a Comment